Tuesday, September 29, 2009

im in the hospital

I am in the hospital because i got an infection in my hip bone, it hurt so bad. I have been in the hospital for 5 days. So far i have had a MRI- which is a human tube, and makes noise and you have to stay very still. I couldnt stay still so they had to put me to sleep. I had a CAT scan and it is like a donut. I have had a lot of needles being stuck in me to get blood, and everytime they get the needle in my vein it goes away and they have to try again. Right now i am in ICU -it is a special floor where they watch me closely. All the nurses have been really nice.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Braelynn. I'm glad to hear that you are finally home. Get well. Don't worry about homework - I'll have a big pile for you when you are ready (just kidding).I guess we'll see you after intersession. Everyone misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cant every one miss me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi braelynn its Adri I was just calling in so if you are doing all right when your going to be back in school but I herd you would be back in about a week or so.What I also wanted to tell you was that me and liane made up a group name for us and it is the3 star friends forever and my name is buter cup and lianes name is star and your name can be what ever you want it to be.and we are not jesus and kaylas friend anymore so if you want to be there friends you can we dont care but we would rather you hang out with us but it is what ever you want.So bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all felt really sad when u were in the hospitl

    ReplyDelete